10 Jun June 10, 2016 – Carragher Chronicles
We are honored to serve with you and cannot thank you enough for your support and prayers. Daily we prayerfully labor to earn your trust.
“He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” ~John 14:2
Our mission is to tell our heroes and their families about the Son that hath life eternal. He alone is worthy of their worship and He alone can save them.
The last couple of months have been very busy with many new ministry opportunities. The Lord is expanding His borders in all phases of our ministry. For that we are very thankful.
- Praise for 15 people saved since our last prayer letter.
- Praise for Daniel graduating from college with a Computer Science degree in Programming.
- Praise for our first family vacation in four years.
- Praise for our first New England PTSD Camp and those trained to reach our heroes.
- Praise for reaching the one million mark in distributing Scripture to our heroes. Special thanks to Grace Baptist Church in Lee’s Summit, MO for their steadfast faithfulness distributing Scripture to our heroes.
- Praise for Debbie having successful Gall Bladder surgery and beginning to feel better.
- Praise for a new missionary family to start a Serviceman Center at Fort Gordon, GA.
- Praise for faithful supporters.
- Praise for two new missionary candidates.
- Praise for reports from several people saved through our Final Orders Tract.
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For PTSD camp money needed for transportation and scholarships. Your help is greatly needed. Please contact me if you can help.
- For veterans and their safety. More than 600 veterans committed suicide in both April & May. In 2015, we averaged 22.3 veteran suicides a day.
- For new missionaries needed to plant churches and servicemen centers.
- For our country and her leaders.
- For our veterans and their health. Pray the VA will be able to help those suffering the most.
- For those with PTSD.
- For our family’s health.
- For Doug and Daniel as they search for more permanent jobs.
- For open doors on bases and at VA centers. Recently doors have begun to close for our ministry in these places.
- For our military heroes and their families.
- For land for a permanent camp for those with PTSD and military families.
- For the PTSD groups at 20 churches, that their labor will be fruitful.
- For our AFBM Family Week and the Lord will provide for the missionaries to attend.
- For the families of those lost defending our country and the Lord will provide His peace.
Thank you again for your love and support. The Lord has used your support to reach our heroes and their families. Our prayer is that the Lord will bless you many times over for your faithfulness.
Doug & Debbie Carragher