Debbie and I pray this letter finds you well and serving our Lord and Savior. We can never thank you enough for your prayers and support. The Lord uses your faithfulness, prayers and testimony to encourage and strengthen us. We are honored to serve along with you.
“The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee.” ~Zephaniah 3:17
Since our last prayer letter we have witnessed the Lord being mighty and saving lost souls. Below, find our praises:
- For nine souls being saved.
- For our annual AFBM Family Week with over twenty missionaries.
- For two new missionary families trained and prepared for deputation.
- For allowing us the opportunity to preach and help at summer camps.
- For applications from two families wanting to serve with AFBM as missionaries.
- For a donated book-signing event at Fort Jackson, SC where we handed hundreds of soldiers our PTSD book. We are thankful for the Martinez family who made the signing possible.
- For our PTSD Camp at Camp Joy, WI and the victories the Lord provided.
- For our son Daniel buying his first home.
- For a new missionary family.
- For the Lord prompting and helping me to compile module workbooks for our PTSD Training.
“Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.” ~I Chronicles 16:11
Please join us in praying for the following prayer requests:
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our military and their safety. We lost two soldiers in Afghanistan since our last update.
- For visits to two of our missionary families and the bases they serve on.
- For continued prayer for our missionary families working in South Korea. We all trust the Lord for their safety and the opportunity to reach many of our heroes before it is too late.
- For good health for our family.
- For our missionaries’ health and ministries.
- For the Lord to provide open doors, opportunities to minister, and safe travel for Debbie and I.
It is hard to believe we have now been serving the Lord for more than 13 years with AFBM. We are so thankful the Lord has allowed us this opportunity and are grateful for our relationships with all of you. You are a gift from the Lord.
Please contact us if there is any way we can help you or your church. We love you all in the Lord.
Your servants for Christ to our military heroes,
Doug and Debbie Carragher