“And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.” ~Hebrews 1:6
We’re so thankful for Christ and are honored to worship Him. Because of His love we are saved and serving the Lord beside all of you. Merry Christmas! May the Lord bless you and yours. Thank you for the gifts of your love, prayers and support.
Afghanistan – The Cost of War:
As of this morning, 2391 of our heroes have given their lives in Afghanistan with more than 150,000 filing claims with the Veteran’s Administration due to injury or illness.
It is important to remember that more active military will commit suicide in December than any two other months together. Please pray for these heroes and that we can reach them before it is too late.
Unfortunately, Veterans fare even worse during the holiday season. Please pray. Some Veterans hospitals are allowing churches to drop off gifts and care packages. If you have a VA Hospital near you, please call the chaplain and seek permission. Last year, our supporters worked with six hospitals.
We are so thankful that the Lord continues to use us to expand His borders to our Armed Forces. Currently, we are working with two families to join our ministry. Several more have expressed an interest.
- For 8 souls saved since our last prayer letter.
- For the Lord providing a movie camera to tape PTSD classes.
- For the Lord providing Daniel with a great permanent job and nice home.
- For an invitation to Clemson University to address their veterans.
- For all Bibles and John & Romans distributed.
- For the opportunity to preach a missions conference at one of our church plants.
- For many new open doors across our nation.
- For the ability to distribute Bibles to our heroes.
- For the privilege to work with two new missionary church planters.
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For the salvation and safety of our heroes & families.
- For missionaries to plant churches outside of military bases. We still have bases with no good witness.
- For our family’s health.
- For Doug II’s application to graduate school.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thank you again for your faithful love, support and prayers,
Doug and Debbie