We want to thank you for your faithful support and prayers. The Lord is using you as a lighthouse that directs our heroes to His grace and the only Savior they will ever need.
“O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.” ~Psalm 105:1
The past two months have been among the busiest and most productive of our ministry. Join us in praising the Lord for the following highlights:
- For nineteen souls saved since our last prayer letter.
- For our first PTSD Camp with fifty-eight students in attendance. We had four adults saved, three re-dedications and one surrendered to full-time missions. One gentleman suffering from depression had not smiled for over ten years. He had lost half of his platoon in battle and another quarter since returning to suicide. The Lord saved his broken heart. Later he smiled as I took a picture to text to his mother and wife.
- For the opportunity to introduce our PTSD book and Wounded Spirits training to twelve chaplains and eighteen pastors.
- For two new missionary families joining AFBM.
- For five missionary families graduating from AFBM Candidate School.
Please join us in praying for the following requests:
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our family’s spiritual and physical health.
- For our five missionaries on deputation, for safe traveling, good health and that the Lord will provide the support for them to reach the field.
- For our supporting churches and the Lord will bless their faithfulness to our military heroes.
- For Doug II as he seeks employment in the field of research.
- For Daniel as he enter his senior year of college.
Words never seem enough to communicate our love and respect for all you do for us. We hold you in our highest esteem. Thank you, dear friends.
Your servants for Christ,
Doug and Debbie Carragher