“I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,” ~Philemon 1:4
There is not a day that passes where we do not thank God for your faithfulness in supporting and praying for us. Each of you is very dear to us, and a gift from Almighty God. We will never take for granted those of you who give and pray so faithfully.
The Lord is answering your prayers and blessing our shared ministry. The past couple of months have been among our most fruitful.
We would like to share the following prayer praises:
- For four people saved since our last letter.
- For Grace Baptist Church allowing us to be part of their annual Bible conference where over 40,000 Scriptures were assembled for ministries around the world with more than seven thousand full Bibles going to our military heroes.
- For training more than 50 people to run PTSD groups out of their churches.
- For two new missionary families.
- For the Lord allowing me to write new curriculum on “Moral Injury”, a recently identified characteristic of PTSD.
- For the Lord giving us a family vacation together.
- For the Lord providing for our needs.
- For the opportunity to recruit missionaries at two Bible colleges.
Please join us in praying for the following requests:
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our military heroes and their families that they will hear a clear gospel message.
- For our family’s health. Unfortunately, while on vacation a car rear-ended us on a freeway in Washington State. We are suffering from a myriad of injuries that come from such an accident.
- For additional funds needed for PTSD training this summer. We are praying for $3,000 more dollars.
- For our AFBM Candidate School and Family Week. We are expecting missionaries from around the world.
- For our military veterans. A veteran commits suicide every hour. We believe the new curriculum will help them if we can reach them before it is too late.
- For open doors at our bases and V.A. Hospitals.
- For laborers called to reach our heroes with the gospel of Christ.
- For our missionaries and their health.
- For more churches near bases and V.A. hospitals to start an outreach ministry.
Again, thank you so much for your financial and spiritual backing that makes it possible to work with our military heroes. The Lord is using you to reach our heroes for Christ.
It’s an honor to remain your servants for Christ,
Doug & Debbie Carragher