“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over….” ~Luke 6:38
We cannot thank you enough for giving your support, prayers and love to our family. Our fervent prayer is that the Lord will give back to you many times over and you will run over with our Lord’s greatest blessings.
We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You are among the Lord’s greatest gifts for our family and we cherish you.
The Lord is answering your prayers and blessing our ministry more than we ever thought was possible.
• For two new missionary families: The Dursi Family to our heroes with PTSD in the Weatherford, TX area, and the Kursinsky Family to our military heroes at Fort Benning, GA.
• For three new missionary candidates.
• For ninety-three souls accepting Christ.
• For four PTSD Workshops with over three hundred people trained!
• For seven PTSD group leaders.
• For seven new PTSD groups.
• For four college conferences and the wonderful contacts made for our ministry.
• For Christ-honoring fellowship among our missionaries and churches.
• For online training for our missionaries on deputation.
• For our new website.
• For you our supporters and prayer warriors.
• Pray for Christ to have the preeminence in all we do and to continue to save souls through our ministry.
• Pray for salvation for our heroes, their families and communities.
• Pray for open doors for our ministry and that the Lord will use us for His Glory.
• Pray for a video camera, an editing program and training necessary to begin weekly broadcast for churches to use as a PTSD class.
• Pray for our family’s health and walk with the Lord.
• Pray for my sisters, Debra’s and Francine’s health and salvation.
• For our family’s health and walk with the Lord.
• For a job with benefits for Doug II.
Please contact us if there is anything we can do for you. We love all of you and look forward to when we can fellowship again.
We stay humbled by your generosity. Your testimony to our family and the lost world is a picture of Christ’s love.
Thanks again for your love and support. We pray your Thanksgiving and Christmas will be enjoyed with good health and family.
Thank you for the honor of being your servants to our military heroes,
Doug and Debbie