“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” ~Philippians 4:6
We cannot help but give thanks and pray for each of you. It is an honor to stand with you as we reach our heroes with the good news of Jesus Christ. Thank you for loving our Lord and responding to His command.
May the Lord bless you with a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas! Please remember those deployed and their families in your prayers. The holiday season is a very difficult time for military families.
We are thankful to report that the last few months have been among the most fruitful of our ministry. Here are a few of our prayer praises:
- For the Lord saving five people since our last prayer letter.
- For AFBM Family Week & Candidate School. The Lord blessed our time as we sought His provision and guidance.
- For our trip to South Korea. We were able to visit AFBM Church Planting Missionaries: Drew & Lela Mahaney in Waegwan and Jim and Suk Taylor in Kunsan. The Lord also provided visits with several other missionary families. We were greatly blessed with their ministries.
- For our New England PTSD Camp at The Wilds of New England. The Lord has used the results of that camp to personally save a suicidal student, burden a pastor to start a PTSD Group, see six souls saved, and help three students rededicate their lives.
- For moving forward with a discipleship booklet for our military heroes.
- For another online PTSD class to our forward deployed troops-I am withholding the name of the country and branch of service for security purposes.
- For preaching a Leadership Conference for teens at Camp Northfield, MA. It was a great blessing to work with our Christian future.
- For Christ to have the preeminence in our family and ministry.
- For Debbie who tripped on a high sidewalk at a church and broke her elbow. It is not healing properly, and she requires surgery in early January.
- For our heroes and their families.
- For heroes returning home to spouses wanting divorces. Pray the Lord will prevail in those marriages.
- For our family and our walk with God – that He will be the one desire of our lives.
- For our personal outreach and obedience to His commission.
- For our faithful supporters and the Lord’s continued blessing of their faithfulness.
Please contact us if you would like us to report to your church in 2020.
Thank you again for your faithful support and prayers. We’re greatly encouraged by your faith in our shared ministry.
Your servants for Christ,
Doug and Debbie Carragher